Rubber flexible joint products have their special characteristics, with the difference of single ball or double ball. In terms of its own structure, rubber joints are manufactured for the connection of pipelines and the protection of pump and valve products. Rubber expansion joint products have the characteristics of thermal expansion and contraction. Different rubber materials have different reflections on temperature, media, working pressure, etc. When the axial compression or extension occurs, the sphere itself It can protect the pipeline from vibration or deviation within the range of allowable expansion and contraction, so as not to cause the pipeline to break or stop. When the anti-pull device is installed in a special working environment, it can play a better effect.
If the structure is studied, the rubber expansion joint is composed of inner and outer rubber, two-end flange, and is equipped with standard method half. It has the characteristics of high pressure resistance, vibration resistance and noise reduction, and obvious displacement compensation effect. Vibration isolation, noise and displacement compensation. Flexible joint is mainly used for various piping systems such as water supply and drainage, compressors, ships, locomotives and so on.
1.Select the appropriate model according to the working pressure, connection mode, medium and compensation amount of the pipeline, and the number is selected according to the noise reduction displacement requirements
2. The normal applicable medium of the flexible rubber joint is ordinary water with a temperature of 0-60 ° C. Special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and hard textures should be selected with corresponding special resistant materials. Rubber joints cannot be used blindly.
3 When the displacement of the pipeline ≥ the large compensation of the joint, the number of joints should be increased to parallel the displacement. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the over tolerance of the pipeline, so that the joint is in the state of distorted displacement and deviation, and it cannot exceed the limit (telescopic, displacement, Deflection, etc.)
4. The flange connected to the rubber joint should be a valve flange or a flange that meets the needs.
5. When the pipeline medium is acid, alkali, oil, high temperature and other special materials, a joint with a gear above the working pressure of the pipeline should be selected.
6. After the rubber joint is first subjected to pressure (such as: installation of pressure test, etc.) or before long-term deactivation and re-use, the bolts should be repressurized and tightened before being put into operation.
7. When installing a flexible rubber joint, the screw of the bolt should extend to the outside of the joint, and the bolt on the end face of each flange should be tightened repeatedly and evenly according to the method of diagonal compression to prevent pressure deviation. The wire joints should be tightened uniformly with a standard wrench. Do not use the afterburner to force the live joint to slip and break, and it should be regularly checked to avoid loosening or water seepage.
8. When the pipeline generates instantaneous pressure and is greater than the working pressure, a joint with a gear above the working pressure should be selected.
9. When the flexible rubber joint is used at the inlet and outlet of the pump, it should be located on the side near the pump, and a metal reducing joint should be installed between the pump and the large diameter of the reducing diameter.
10. For high-rise water supply or suspended water supply, the pipeline should be fixed on the hanger, bracket or anchor, and the joint cannot bear the weight and axial force of the pipeline, otherwise the rubber joint should be equipped with anti-pull off device (the bearing capacity is greater than the axis of the pipeline) To force.