Before the air suspension fan is installed, it must be ensured that:
(1) Safety. Ensure that the air suspension fan is installed in strict accordance with relevant safety and health standards, ensure that the installers have professional qualification certificates, and strictly abide by the site safety and civilized construction regulations of the sewage plant.
(2) Foundation. The air suspension fan should be installed on a cement foundation with sufficient bearing capacity. In order to ensure the stability of the main unit of the blower during operation, the foundation surface should be flat. Generally, the flatness and level of the fan foundation should be controlled at 2 mm / m. "
(3) Unpacking inspection. Check the equipment packing list, check the blower motor, impeller, air bearing and other components of the blower body and the diameter of the outlet pipe, expansion pipe, vent valve, muffler and other components are consistent with the design.
1.The main role of the elastic joint is to reduce the vibration of the fan and match the pipeline. The installation needs to pay attention to the following 8 points:When installing the soft rubber joint, it should be left in a natural state, and the product cannot be artificially deformed during installation. That will lead to early damage to the product and weakened use.
2. If the product is installed at the corner of the pipeline, and when the high-pressure, high-rise building is suspended for use, the pipeline must have a fixed support or fixed bracket, and the force of the fixed support and fixed bracket must be greater than the axial force, otherwise rubber expansion joints shall be installed with anti-pulling limit devices.
3. When installing grooved flexible soft joints, the reinforcement rings (rigid wire ropes in the protruding part) at both ends of the ball should all be snapped into the flange groove to prevent the ball and the flange from being pulled off when the pipeline is under pressure. When installing the bolts, tighten the symmetrical bolts at one time to ensure that the ball fits into place on the flange.
4. When the rubber joint is connected with the flange pipe, the extra bolt screw should be extended to one end of the pipe flange to prevent the arch portion of the rubber soft joint from being crushed or punctured when the thread expands under pressure. Bolts at each end the screws must be tightened symmetrically so that all bolts are uniformly tight. In places with harsh conditions, in addition to flat washers, spring washers should be added to prevent the nuts from loosening.
5. When the soft rubber joint is used at a short distance from the water (oil) pump outlet or frequent start-stop conditions, in order to reduce the impact of excessive stretch and compression of the length of the rubber soft joint on the pump and pipeline. Limiting devices are added at both ends of the flange.
6. When installing carbon steel flanges with large-diameter rubber soft joints, in order to facilitate installation and reduce labor intensity, a short tube of appropriate length should be made and welded to the flange, and then the soft rubber joint should be connected to the flange short tube. Connect and weld the short tube to the long tube at the opposite end.
7. In order to prevent the radial deviation caused by the welding deformation of the short pipe, the pipe flanges at both ends should be temporarily welded with round steel or other metal objects of corresponding strength before welding, so that the rubber expansion joint and the flange joint form a rigid body. After the short tube has been welded, remove the welded material so that the soft rubber joint is in a natural state after installation.
8. Before implementing the temporary welding of the metal connector and the flange, remember to cover the rubber joint at the welding place with a cover to avoid burning the sphere during welding.