The limit rubber expansion joint device is an ideal substitute for the steel force transmission joint. Rubber expansion joint with tie rod is used in a reasonable combination, and also plays a role of limiting the displacement, using the limit device and transmitting force. Rubber joints can be used to limit the amount of displacement when used in general piping connections or in pipeline lines where displacement is required.
High pressure resistance, good elasticity, large displacement, long life, good water tightness and good shock absorption effect.
1. The ball has a large damping on the rubber material, which can effectively buffer the vibration, suppress and reduce the mechanical vibration, and absorb the impact noise of the fluid.
2. Reasonable installation of vibration machinery and tie rod rubber joints can reduce structural transmission noise by 15 to 25 decibels.
1. Applicable to internal pressure, strong anti-explosive force, good impact resistance, no deformation of external pressure.
2. Working pressure is 0.25 MPa, 0.6 MPa, 1.0 MPa, 1.6 MPa, 2.5 mpa.
The limit rubber joint expands when pressed, and the force generated by the pressure is designated as the pressure thrust. If the pipe support and the anchor are not designed to absorb this force, the tie rod across the joint must be added. Rubber expansion joint with tie rod is designed to withstand full pressure thrust and the drawbar support is integrated into the flange (fixed ring) so there is no thrust on the corresponding flange. Rubber expansion joint with tie rod when pressed. by. It is recommended to prevent damage due to excessive pipe movement in most applications. Each rod contains a double nut at each end to prevent the expansion joint from exceeding the elongated and spherical washers, allowing lateral and some angular movement (only 2 rods only) ).
1.Widely used in chemical, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, light and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire, electricity and other basic projects.
2 Rubber expansion joint with tie rod for indoor installation.
3. Tie rod rubber joints are suitable for outdoor installation.
4. Rubber expansion joint with tie rod is suitable for embedded installation.
|Nominal Diameter(DN)||Length L||Axial displacement||Horizontal Isplacement||Angular deflection|
Please leave a message to us about your needs and we will reply to you within 24 hours.