PTFE metal braided hose is mainly composed of PTFE corrugated pipe, mesh sleeve and flange. It is mainly used in high corrosive medium pipe fittings.
high corrosion resistance
1. High temperature resistance and low temperature resistance
2. Weather resistance
3. Vibration and noise reduction
4. Good sealing performance.
PTFE metal corrugated hose is widely used in a variety of fluid medium transport soft joints are widely used in aviation, aerospace, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electricity, paper, wood, textile, construction, medicine, food, tobacco, energy transportation, cement , sanitary ware, LNG and CNG natural gas, central air conditioning, urban heating, etc.
Since the main part of the PTFE metal corrugated hose is made of stainless steel, the hose is excellent in temperature resistance and corrosion resistance. The hose used can be selected according to the corrosiveness of the medium through which the pipe is passed, and the corrosion resistance of the hose can be ensured.
1. The metal soft joint is made of stainless steel as a whole and has strong corrosion resistance.
2. The hose body is hydroformed by a thin-walled stainless steel pipe body, which has strong flexibility, flexibility, bending and vibration resistance, and enhanced protection of the woven mesh sleeve to make it have higher pressure bearing capacity.
3. The connections at the ends of the hose can also be made in addition to the threaded and flanged standards for easy connection and use.
4. This product is not only suitable for use with rotary joints, but also widely used for flexible connections in a variety of fluid media delivery.
1. Transport corrosive chemical or organic solvents. (eg nitrogen water, etc.)
2. Transport high temperature gas, hot oil and other high temperature media (such as: hot steam, heat transfer oil, etc.)
3. Transport low temperature or ultra-low temperature media (eg liquid nitrogen)
4. Transport medium such as water and gasoline in a high temperature environment. (eg: water vapor system and hydraulic system in steelmaking, coking, continuous casting equipment)
5. Pipes that need to absorb or eliminate noise (eg, pump inlet and outlet).
|Norminal||Inside diameter||Outside diameter mm||Minimum bending radius||Maximum working pressure Mpa|
|Corrugated hose||With inner braided||Static||Dynamic||Inner braided||Outside braided|
Please leave a message to us about your needs and we will reply to you within 24 hours.