Grooved metal braided hoses are flexible metal components that help prevent damage from vibration, expansion and contraction. They accept thermal expansion and reduce pipe stress due to minor misalignment. Made of stainless steel corrugated metal, these components are surrounded by high-strength stainless steel woven braids that are flexible enough to withstand high pressures and temperatures.
easy to install, cost saving, and flexible
1. Fast: no need for welding and secondary galvanizing, no tightening requirements for the installation of fastening bolts, pipe installation speed is more than three times faster than traditional welding, threaded connection and flange connection.
2. Convenient: It is lighter than the flange, only two fastening bolts, no need to lock the hole, no special requirements when installing.
3. Reliable: stainless steel corrugated with 304 material, long service life. The clamp, the gasket and the groove at the end of the pipe are pressed tightly around the whole circumference, and the tensile strength of the pipe end is large, the test pressure is 4.2Mpa, the temperature is -30°C-100°C, and the vacuum degree is up to 0.08Mpa.
4. No pollution: The groove compensator is installed without the problem of welding slag, so it can ensure the smooth flow of the pipe. The connected pipes, especially the fire sprinkler system, will not cause rust and clogging of equipment, sprinklers, etc. in the pipeline due to other ways of connection.
5. Economy: Saves about 20% of the total project cost compared to the flange connection.
The grooved metal braided hose is a new type of pipeline metal hose type product in recent years. It has been improved on the original basis, and the flange connection at both ends is eliminated, and the groove connection is changed. It has the advantages of convenient installation, cost saving and better use effect. Braided flexible connectors for plumbing equipment are an important part of the various systems that require fluid transfer flexibility, and they are constructed from a length of flexible metal hose assembly. The gasket of the groove compensator can block the propagation of noise and vibration.
The inner core of the grooved metal corrugated hose is corrugated stainless steel
Flexible metal hose stainless steel core strength 304,321 and 316L stainless steel
Stainless steel tubes form ripples parallel to each other
Spiral/convolution options available upon request
Outer core: woven stainless steel layer single or double weave
Flexible metal hose outer braid made of 304 stainless steel.
Grooved fittings can be connected to any pipe (unless metal pipes), especially for pipes with corrosion protection requirements. Flexible connector for pumps and other devices with grooved ends to reduce vibration and allow for lateral offset. Increase lateral flexibility to carbon steel pipes with groove ends.
|Norminal||Inside diameter||Outside diameter mm||Minimum bending radius||Maximum working pressure Mpa|
|Corrugated hose||With inner braided||Static||Dynamic||Inner braided||Outside braided|
Please leave a message to us about your needs and we will reply to you within 24 hours.