The materials used for central air-conditioning rubber joints are generally natural synthetic rubber and EPDM rubber. The rubber materials used are not used, and the service life of the central air-conditioning rubber joints themselves are also different. In comparison, the rubber joints made of EPDM The service life of central air-conditioning rubber joint products is longer than that of natural synthetic rubber. This is because the performance of EPDM is temperature-resistant and corrosion-resistant. It can be applied well under any severe conditions. Natural rubber itself is not It is not resistant to high temperature and corrosion, so it is easy to cause damage during use and has a short service life. How to use the rubber joints of central air-conditioning rationally to extend the service life and reduce engineering expenses is a concern of many users. In fact, the basic use of rubber joints of central air-conditioning lies in the later maintenance, so how to maintain it?
1. Choose the medium used for the central air-conditioning rubber joint: For example, the normal applicable medium for the flexible central air-conditioning rubber joint is ordinary water at a temperature of 0-60°C, and special media such as oil, acid and alkali, high temperature and other corrosive and In the case of hard texture, the corresponding special resistant material central air-conditioning rubber joint should be selected, and it cannot be used blindly or universally.
2. The installation is regular and accurate: When the pipeline displacement is greater than or equal to the large compensation amount of the joint, the number of joints should be increased to parallel the displacement. It is strictly forbidden to adjust the excess tolerance of the pipeline, so that the joint is in a state of limit deflection displacement and deviation. Do not exceed limits (extension, displacement, deflection, etc.).
3. Attention should be paid when installing at high altitude: high-level water supply or suspended water supply, the pipeline should be fixed on the hanger, bracket or anchor frame, and the joint should not bear the weight and axial force of the pipeline itself, otherwise the joint should be equipped with an anti-pull-off device (The bearing force must be greater than the axial force of the pipe).
4. When installing the central air-conditioning rubber joint, the bolts of the bolts should extend to the outside of the joint, and the bolts on the end of each flange shall be tightened repeatedly and evenly according to the method of diagonal pressure to prevent pressure deviation. The threaded joint should be tightened evenly with a standard wrench. Do not use the afterburner to force the joint to slip, slip or break, and check it regularly to avoid loosening and causing disengagement or water seepage.
5. After the central air-conditioning rubber joint is under pressure for the first time (such as installation pressure test, etc.) or before long-term deactivation and reactivation, the bolts should be re-pressurized and tightened before being put into operation.
6. Avoid exposure to the sun, use or store central air-conditioning rubber joints, and avoid high temperature, ozone oil, and acid-base environments. Sunshades should be built for pipes used outdoors or facing the sun and wind, and violent, rain, and wind turbidity are strictly prohibited. It is strictly forbidden to paint and wind insulation materials on the surface of the joint. Due to the aging problem of rubber products, it should be checked and replaced in time.
I believe that with the above points of use precautions, our central air-conditioning rubber joints can be well maintained after installation. The summary is that the central air-conditioning rubber joints should be used according to the environment with different performances. They cannot be used blindly, and then the installation is strictly required. To ensure correct installation, determine whether to install anti-pull-off devices according to the use environment to avoid long-term exposure. Following these requirements, we believe that our central air-conditioning rubber joints can be used for a long time and play an important role.